THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WhO Am I?

           Hello guys, I'm Margee Canon. Live at 93 Duyoc, Dao , Capiz. I'm already 17 years of age. And I'm in tertiary level, taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science here at Hercor College. I'm in first year level. I am a simple lady since I'm in He Primary and Secondary level. Some say that I am a serious girl but actually, I'm not. When the times that I and my friends are together, I am the one that start to joke so that every time we are together, it is my happiest moment And i am serious in the time that the situation is not time to joke.

            There are times that I'm so quite. I can't explain why but maybe it is my attitude that someone misunderstood in me. Also I am good to those people who also good to me. I don't care for those people hates me but I care the most to those people who loved me. And loved me for what I am. I have a friends that I love to treasure in my life. Also my very loving and supporting families.
              

As I grow old, my realization about life becomes deeper, problems get bigger and the situations more complicated. But I am a fighter who fight for all the trials that comes into my life. Because I believe that this trials that given by our Lord is not a punishment instead it is the way so that you will become a better person and every trials, there are a solution. I am the person that there are many dreams in life that I need to reach it. I will never give up to reach it. Because God is bigger than all the hassle in my dreams.

0 comments: